Sunday 23 June 2013

Lady in Red

            
     "My problem lies in reconciling my gross habits with my net income....." Errol Flynn.




I love that quote. Thankfully, my gross habits are contained within my measly net income very well. It's funny, as time ticks on I find myself less and less interested in High Street shopping, to the point where I rarely pass through their doors anymore (unless for something specific like a present). Second-hand shopping has become my mainstay....the joy of unearthing little treasures outwaying anything "pre-determined" that I can find in the High Street giants (my beloved M&S are obviously excluded from this). 

This dress is a good example of  one such treasure. I found it on Etsy, on a site entitled 20 bucks or less. This was the jewel in the crown....very Miss Moneypenny. I cannot wait for it to arrive. Favourite colour, bow detail and accordion pleat skirt. Three of the best ingredients for a showstopper day dress and all that for £13.

And if the stars are aligned in my favour.....I'll get to the postman before John does.














No comments:

Post a Comment