Wednesday 6 November 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY....

Looking at the calendar it has just occurred to me that I have been writing nonsense in my blog for just over a year now.

I started my blog back in October last year, after my friend Gemma inspired me to get started and here we are one year on and I have a handful of loyal followers and an audience that seems to span around the globe. So I just wanted to take the opportunity to say a massive thank you to all of you that keep tuning in.....it means so much that there are people out there that are interested enough to keep on reading and commenting.   So to all of you, wherever you may be.....

Thank you......
diolch i chi
Merci.....
děkuji
Gracias......
Dankie
dziękuję
謝謝
Danke.....
þakka þér
Paldies....
ありがとう...
σας ευχαριστώ...
aitäh...
Grazie
Terima kasih
Hvala
D'akujem
நன்றி
спасибо
شكرا






1 comment: