Wednesday 14 November 2012

They just keep on coming........

Being the virgin blogger that I am, I haven't quite figured out how to better display all these pics so apologies for the schoolgirl posts one by one! I'll get there eventually!


This gun metal grey velvet waterfall jacket was on a mannequin in the window of the St Peters hospice  by St James Barton roundabout in the centre of Bristol. Only £6.50 and originally from New Look. It's quite short  but looks great with slim jeans and my over the knee grey leather boots and a silver scarf.



This little beauty is a recent one from a lovely shop in town called Rag Trade. I'm hoping to do an interview with her soon about her shop where you can buy, sell and trade your designer clothes at a fraction of the original cost. It's from LK Bennett and is such lovely quality, it hangs beautifully.  Still not quite sure what to wear it with but that has never stopped me before!!!!!



Another one from Rag Trade from her amazing £5 to £10 rail hidden at the back of the store. LK Bennett again with gorgeous satin appliqué flowers stitched diagonally on one side. It's so feminine! I have some maroon Victoriana lace up ankle boots that I wear with it and my denim jacket when I want to dress it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment