Saturday 3 November 2012

Flapper Envy......


How gorgeous is this dress???????? The price however is not gorgeous sitting at £329!  You can buy it at http://www.jigsaw-online.com/flapper-dress//jigsaw-clothing/fcp-product/5289.   I have just posted it as it would be perfect for our 1920's themed Christmas party at work but who can afford that kind of money for a dress?  Prices like that just make me realise that my way of shopping is much better.  There are plenty of beautiful second-hand dresses that just need good homes!!! (I make it sound like an adoption agency).

I shall therefore be truffle-hunting for a similar design for the party (despite the fact I have many many outfits that will "do"). But if a new (or old) little number happens to grace my path, then who am I to turn it down?

No comments:

Post a Comment