Sunday 11 November 2012

Charity shop Christmas event!

Evening fashionista's!

It's been a busy and strange week for me but my friend Kerry has cheered me up today by telling me that her St Peter's hospice in Winterbourne are having a Christmas event this Thursday evening.

St Peters Hospice shop Winterbourne

The shop would normally close around 5pm but they are going to stay open until 7.30pm for a Christmas event where they are going to promote their best party season dresses just in time for all our Christmas do's!  There will be mince pies and mulled wine to get us into the spirit and no doubt the lovely team there will be on hand to give you a warm Winterbourne welcome. Thankfully I am not working a late shift so I will go along after work! (Much to John's annoyance). So stay tuned ladies.....pics of my truffle hunting will no doubt be displayed soon. Have a great evening. X

No comments:

Post a Comment