Sunday 18 November 2012

Glorious glassware !

Afternoon all....

Now just to prove that my love of second-hand goes a bit further than just fashion, I thought I would include some photos of some fave things from around the house. I love glassware whether it be unusual vases, perfume bottles or ornaments. TK Maxx is great for this kind of guilty pleasure as they always sell really beautiful items at really reasonable prices but all the items picture here are pre-loved and proud!
This is so lovely....I got it from the vintage fair. At Ashton Gate last month and it goes perfectly inspired Art Deco themed bedroom. It was £12 which is a bit much but I fell in love (again). I thought it was naively a one off and smiled to myself when the lady instantly pulled another one out from a box under the table!


This photo frame sits proudly on my bedside table with a photo of me and John at New Year. We went away to Cornwall for the weekend and had our photo taken at Lands End with the number of days until our wedding it on the sign. We were majorly hungover as it was New Year's Day but I still love the pic. The border is flush with the photo and it just looks so sleek. I think it was £4 from a charity shop in Westbury-on-Trym.
You can probably see that this is chipped but I love it so much any way. I was the guilty offender and managed to do it will it was wrapped up in the bag! I just threw it a little too hard on the sofa when I got home. Gutted.

Bud vase from St Peters (again)

Ok I know this isn't glass but its one of my favourite things around the house. It was 50p from a car boot sale and it looks great on the window sill in the kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment