Sunday 25 November 2012

Fab Friday....

 
Well as usual, I couldn't come out of M&S empty handed.....I bought this gorgeous viscose skirt for £7 !!!!!!!! Its a gold colour and has a split length so its much lower at the back than the front and its so silky - its really lovely to wear. The funny thing is that I bought the silver version back in September for the full price (which I am not going to disclose in case Mr M reads this post). But I was so happy with my bargain.

We went our Friday night with some friends to ZaZa Bazaar which is a huge restaurant on the Waterfront in Bristol centre so I used the excuse to wear it!!! I have to say, after we stuffed ourselves at the buffet, I was very glad for the elasticated waste.
 

 

John was larking around in the carpark with the camera.  Not the most picturesque of spots. I am wearing my very old Jaeger velvet jacket, second hand black boots and maggie bag is of course there.

The lovely Miss Michala wearing her charity shop crochet cardi!

My friend Lenka who is also wearing a second-hand top

 
The gorgeous Ewa. This girl never takes a bad photo, its depressing.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment