Sunday 15 September 2013

In those shoes?....

Thankfully, we have been having some lovely weather for September so I took the opportunity to go to take the wolf to Ashton Court Estate and use the gorgeous backdrop for a few photos.  What of I  hear you cry? Why shoes of course! 

As the house move gets ever closer (two weeks now!), I have also found that I am getting a little nostalgic about leaving my beloved Bristol. I feel like I want to try and squeeze in as many places and landmarks before we go, not that we are moving far but the city is so beautiful, there are so many elements that I will miss seeing on a regular basis. 

Anyway, back to the shoes. These wedge evening shoes came from my favourite St Peters Hospice shop in Fishponds. Originally from Clarks  they cost £4 in the charity shop. I am a sucker for vintage looking brooches and ribbons, so these ticked all the boxes. Pretty, pretty, pretty.....


The following two pairs were not from the charity shop (I am ashamed to say) but I am all about the bargains and for me, unfortunately, many roads still lead back to Marks & Spencer. I also had  a voucher that was burning a hole in my empty pocket. They were in the sale (of course) and both pairs were £7. So no need for guilt.






And finally, I thought I'd throw in a picture of my gorgeous boy for a bit of eye candy......

No comments:

Post a Comment