Tuesday 10 September 2013

And lead us not into temptation...



Well this weeks good intentions have already gone to pot.

Yesterday's lunch at work was a respectable cup-a-soup and a packet of mini cheddars. Job done. Diet attempt "box" ticked. Until 6 pm last night that was, when I received a text from a restaurant in Bristol advertising two for one meals on Monday Madness. Doomed. And when I say restaurant, it wasn't just any restaurant....it was ZaZa Bazaar, the biggest buffet restaurant in Europe and one befitting of my enormous appetite. Luckily for me, John was tired and uninspired at the thought of having tea at home so my suggestion went down well and we prepared for the feast.

I haven't dressed up for a while and even though this wasn't a particularly big night out, I took the opportunity to grab a second-hand number that I haven't yet worn. We've been lost in a world of packing and cleaning lately because of the impending house move so it was nice to make an effort and get some nice togs on! 

The top was a silky black cross-over top embroidered with gold thread that cost me around £2 in a charity shop a few months back. In this picture, it looks like a jumpsuit but the Ali Baba trousers are separate and not second-hand but my beloved Marks and Spencer trousers.  A nice comfortable outfit to allow for 3-4 courses of lovely food. 



Next stop......elasticated waists. 






No comments:

Post a Comment