Friday 16 August 2013

While I was waiting......

It was a bad idea to arrange to meet my friend last week outside the charity shop where she volunteers.

I purposefully got there 15 minutes early so that I could peruse the St Peters Hospice shop in the lovely village of Winterbourne. And to my delight, I managed to find two new additions for the Merchant-Locke shoe family (to replace all the ones that are being packed away for the house move).

The pink ones looked brand new as they still had the labels on underneath stating that they were originally £29.50 from my beloved M&S and I paid a respectable £3. 

The green ones are from Dune, an expensive but lovely shoe shop and again, these looked relatively new but slightly more expensive at £5.50.  I love the green brooch detail on the front. They are a bit more pointy than styles I would normally choose but they are for going put purposes only (not work) and the glass of wine will no doubt shroud the pain.





No comments:

Post a Comment