Sunday 28 October 2012

Retrolex Vintage Market

Evening everyone....thanks so much for all your kind comments and support after my blog officially "came out".  Much appreciated....

I went to a family engagement party last night at Under the Stars (a boat on the harbour) and I wore my gorgeous silver lurex evening dress that I bought at the fair last week and despite taking the camera the only photo I took was of my mother in law!  So, no photo to update the blog as yet so I must correct that.

Just found a flyer in the bottom of my bag that I got at yesterdays vintage fair - there is another one coming up in our fair town.  The Retrolex Vintage Market  at the Novotel Hotel on Victoria Street - Sunday November 18th, 11am - 5pm. £2 entry.

www.retrolex.co.uk

This one is not just clothes but I think vintage collectables and homewares.  I may see you there (purely for research purchases you undersand.....otherwise this will get expensive).

There is also another vintage fair at Ashton Gate Stadium at the end of the month.......

http://www.ashtongatestadium.co.uk/events/the-bristol-flea-market-november

Why not pop along?  Happy Truffle Hunting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment