Wednesday 17 October 2012

Wonderful Winterbourne

Despite the on-set of a cold,  I have had a nice day off especially this morning, discovering the St Peters Hospice shop in Winterbourne.  My lovely friend Kerry volunteers there (who also works with me at Wallis) and I promised to visit on my next day off.

I found some great bargains (and even had some leftover change to buy a new M&S Autograph plum shirt for John!). Have a look at what I found.......



  •  A brand new Monsoon blouse with silk covered buttons on sleeves giving it that extra special vintage feel. I wore it today with skinny blue jeans and my favourite cowboy boots. £8.50


 
  • A satin feel top from Primark with backwing sleeves in oyster - £3.50. It looks a bit un-shapely in the photo but is surprisingly flattering.

 
  • Black Autograph M&S shoes for £4.50 that I shall wear for work in the hope that they will be comfortable all day long (not like the ones I wear now!!)
Big thanks going out to Kerry and the team for the invitation and a lovely hour spent rummaging!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lou! It's Gemma! Just having a little look through your new blog! Love it! And I LOVE that Monsoon blouse! Gorgeee xxxxx

    ReplyDelete