Saturday 28 November 2015

Adornments...


I love accessories. 

They can help turn an otherwise nondescript outfit into something more playful and expressive. Something that says a little je ne sais quoi about you to the onlooking world. An unusual brooch, a statement bag, some bright leather gloves to add a splash of colour or even perhaps to suggest a little naughtiness...

Hats  and headwear I love in particular (although I don't wear them as much as I should, no one does sadly). I also love brooches, big old costume jewellery brooches, that scream Dallas and Dynasty. The more sparkle, the better. I am finding that I am morphing more into my Nan each day. 

Below are a few photos of my most recent purchases, all from St Peters Hospice  charity shops and not one piece over £4. 














Quite a few embellishments but all at amazing charity shop prices so the guilt factor is minimised. 
Nan would be proud. 



No comments:

Post a Comment