Friday 10 May 2013

The fabulous (ted) Baker boy




Now this little baby did make it to la Belle France serving as hand luggage and an all round fab day bag.

This was found in the same charity shop in Staple Hill as the lovely teal and black one on my previous post, hidden on a bag rack. I still can't believe that I spotted it really, it was bogged down behind many other bags all waiting for adoption. 

Ted Baker shopper bag for £5! The interior satin is a gorgeous black and white flowery pattern in great condition. It never fails to amaze me how these things end up in charity shops. I would love to see some kind of timeline explaining their journey up to the point where someone dislikes it enough to give it away.

The only little job I and to do? The lettering on the front pocket was discoloured so you couldn't see the Ted Baker wording, so I got out the gold nail vanish and painted over it. Job done. 


No comments:

Post a Comment