Friday 10 May 2013

Sex And The (Bristol) City

Back home and back to work. And by work I mean truffle hunting. 

Last Wednesday the sun was out so I thought I would treat myself to a trip out for lunch pour "un" and I thought why not have a quick peak in the charity shops for desert. 

This is what I found. A pretty close copy to a dress used in the second Sex And The City movie. The original dress in the film was Halston. This one isn't.......unfortunately, and at £8, it's probably several thousand pounds below the original price tag.  But it will serve as a great holiday dress......if I am lucky enough to get away again this year. This orange colour seems to be everywhere at the moment. We seem to have lots of orange and red lines at work. The only trouble is that it suits people that are beautifully tanned. This I am not, but thanks to the genius products at Dove headquarters, I can be transformed on request.



A dress for the sunshine but a dog that is not. 5 minutes and he starts to cook in all that Alaskan fur, but he likes to be at the centre of everything I do.


The iconic Miss Parker. Love her or hate her, you cannot deny what she and the HBO series achieved in terms of putting New York outlandish fashion on the tips of many tongues. 

No comments:

Post a Comment