Monday 16 December 2013

Green with envy....

I am very lucky to work with some wonderful women, one of which is Miss Selina Bracey, the owner of these shoes. I am always asking everyone to let me know if they find any second-hand bargains that I can write about and she was kind enough to bring in these beauties for me to see.

They were found in a little place called Chipping Sodbury, just north of Bristol, in a St Peters Hospice shop no less! And they cost a mere £4. She has admitted that she has not yet worn them but for £4, they can rest in her wardrobe guilt-free.  They are lovely dancing shoes, Ginger would be proud I am sure.

The backdrop for the photos is Caldicot Castle, which is just down the road from our new homestead. I  happily while away the hours there with my beautiful dog, watching the birds on the lake and kicking up the leaves. It's a lovely place, heaven for dog walkers. I have met so many nice while walking, already we feel part of the community.

That said, I am not quite sure Phil the Park Ranger was too impressed with Solo the other week. He got into a field of sheep and had a go at sheep herding. I was quite impressed to be fair, he seemed to know what he was doing. The tale got around and people now stop me and ask if he is the dog that caused all the commotion. 

That's my boy. 






No comments:

Post a Comment